THIS IS HOW IT WORKS: (straight from original post)
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. Hold Still
I have this book on my shelves already, so I will eventually read it. Plus, the plot looks pretty intriguing.
2. Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #2)
I have this one too! As soon as I finished the first book in the series I ordered it. Leaving Paradise was really good, so I’m hoping I enjoy this one just as much.
3. The Book Of You
I do like this author, but I don’t see myself getting around to this anytime soon.
4. The Beast Is An Animal
Not only do I love the cover of this book (so pretty!!) but the plot sounds really interesting too.
5. Little Sister
I’m not interested in this right now. Maybe I’ll come back to it in the future because I do like Thrillers, but at the moment I’m going to say goodbye to this one.
So, I got rid of 3/5 books this week!