THIS IS HOW IT WORKS: (straight from original post)
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
1. The Summer I Turned Pretty
The synopsis of this book really interests me, and I quite like what I’ve read by Jenny Han.
2. Pretending To Be Erica
I might come back to this in the future, but for now, I’m just not interested in it and don’t see myself getting around to it anytime soon.
3. Saving June
I’ve read this before, but it’s on my GoodReads TBR again because I want to re-read.
I’ve already brought this and it’s on my shelf, so I’ll make myself read it sooner or later.
5. Thirteen Reasons Why
I have this book already, so I will read it. Plus, I’ve watched the show (I made an exception, I usually always read the book before) and I enjoyed it.
So, I got rid of 1/5 books this week. It’s still an improvement! I just can’t part with some of them.