I was nominated by the lovely Fernanda over at The Wanderlust Reader, so thank you to her, and if you don’t already, go and give her a follow!
Without further ado, I give you The Sunshine Blogger Award!
- Give Appreciations of the blogger who nominated them and add them to the post.
- Answer the 11 question the blogger asked
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them questions
- Let the nominees know and add the sunshine blogger Award logo to your post
1. If you could have any fictional character play you in a movie about your life, who you you pick and why?
I’d pick Hermione Granger, because she’s my favourite fictional character and I feel like I relate to her the most, so perhaps she might find it easiest to play me!
2. What inspired the name of your blog?
The books part was to make it clear that my blog is a book blog, and the Belle part is because Belle is my favourite Disney princess. Plus, she’s a bookworm too, so I felt that she linked in with the blog type rather well.
3. What’s a book or series that you loved but others seem to hate?
This is difficult for me to answer, hmm. I loved Twilight and a lot of people seemed to dislike that? But then I’ve seen plenty of others say they enjoyed it, so I don’t know.
4. Narnia or Hogwarts?
Anyone who knows me would definitely be able to guess my answer to this one. 10000% Hogwarts.
5. If you could only ever read books by one author, who would you choose and why?
J.K. Rowling, because I love Harry Potter.
6. Controversial question: does pineapple have a rightful place on pizza?
7. Audiobooks: yay or nay?
Never used one, so I don’t really have an opinion!
8. A stranger approaches you and tells you that they can magically transport you to any fictional world. What do you do? Where do you go? TELL ME!
Well, I ask for proof before walking off with a stranger, because duh, stranger danger. But after that I say hell yes and go to the wizarding world.
9. What’s the last book you gave a 5 stars and 1 star rating?
I gave 1 star to The Vampire Diaries series, and I believe the last book I gave 5 stars was Local Girl Missing by Claire Douglas.
10. Not really a question but create a playlist with songs, which you hopefully like, that spell out your name!
P – Pretty Hurts by Beyonce.
A – Afire Love by Ed Sheeran.
I – I’ll Be Good by Jaymes Young.
G – Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran.
E – Ex’s & Oh’s – Elle King
11. If you could be any mythical creature, which would you be?
A unicorn. Or a mermaid.
- How many books have you read this year?
- Paperbacks, hardbacks, e-books or audiobooks?
- If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
- Is there a book/series that everyone else loved, but you weren’t too keen on?
- If you could speak another language, which would it be?
- You’re stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, which fictional character do you choose to be stranded with you?
- What would you do if you had an hour to spend in a fictional world of your choice?
- Is there a place you usually read? (Garden, bed, sofa…)
- Do you have many friends IRL that are bookworms?
- What is your favourite breakfast food?
- Piece of advice you’d give to someone considering starting a book blog?
Gemma – An Ocean Glimmer
Laura – Laura Noakes
You’re meant to nominate 11 other blogs, but I feel like a lot of bloggers have been tagged for this recently, so I don’t want to re-tag them. But if you’re reading this and you haven’t been tagged, but would like to be, feel free to do the post!
Thank you once again to Fernanda for tagging me!