THIS IS HOW IT WORKS: (straight from original post)
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
I’m going to choose 5 books a week, and decide if they stay on my TBR, or if they go. This will be posted every Tuesday until my TBR has gone down enough!
1. The Scarlet Letter
I’ve wanted to read this one for absolutely ages.
2. The Start Of Me and You
Not interested in reading this one anymore!
3. I Am Malala
Malala is someone who greatly inspires me, so I 100% want to read her book.
I already have this book on my bookshelf, and I really enjoyed Caitlin Moran’s other book, so I probably will get around to reading it.
5. Lies I Told
This one doesn’t really interest me anymore.
So, I got rid of 2/5 books from my TBR this week. Although that’s not a lot, it is definitely progress for me.