I was nominated by Megs to do the Liebster Award! So thank you to Megs for that.
The Liebster Award is an award presented to bloggers by other fellow bloggers, with the pure intention of supporting each other! As part of being nominated, you must answer the eleven questions given by the blogger who kindly nominated you. Then in turn nominate eleven more bloggers and leave eleven new questions for them to answer.
My answers to Megs questions:
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which book would it be? Why?
This is so hard! I guess if I couldn’t have the Harry Potter series, it’d be Goblet of Fire.
2. What was the first book that made you fall in love with reading?
I actually can’t remember, I’ve just always loved reading. I can remember being in primary school when you’re learning to read, and counting down until it was my turn to go into the ‘reading room’ to read to the teaching assistant.
3. What is your favourite book quote? Why?
I can’t choose just one, but I did a whole post on this, so thats here if you’re interested.
4. How many books are currently on your TBR?
Oh, the amount is actually uncountable. I stopped counting a while ago now, just because it was being added to daily and it was too much effort!
5. Name one talent that you have (besides reading!)
I’m okay at writing. It’s not something I want to do for a career, though!
6. What is the one musical instrument you wish you could play?
Piano, definitely. I was actually going to have lessons a few years ago but I never got around to it!
7. What is your favourite book genre? Why?
It’s a tie between Fantasy and Thrillers. Fantasy, because I feel like you can really get lost in their worlds, and it’s a really nice escape. Thriller, because I like trying to work out the ending before it’s revealed.
8. Who is your favourite fictional character?
9. What is a meal you could eat forever and never get tired of?
Corn beef hash. I absolutely looooove it.
10. If you could live in any fictional world, which would you live in? Why?
The Wizarding World, just because it’s wonderful. Everything is so pretty, and they have magic!
11. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
My Grandad, who sadly died last week, once said to me “whatever you want in life, you can achieve it with hard work. Go get it, Ginge.”
My 11 Questions:
- Do you prefer paperbacks, hardbacks or e-books?
- Why and when did you start blogging?
- Who’s your favourite fictional villain?
- What was the last book you read, and what did you think of it?
- Who inspires you the most?
- If you could spend one day as a character in any book, what book would you choose?
- What’s your favourite cereal?
- What’s a book genre that you never read?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself
- If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
- What’s a piece of advice you would give to any new bloggers?
Em – Em’s World
Czarina – Fruit of Solitude
Cassandra – Books With Cassie
Beth – All The Bright Places
Jenna – J. K. I’m Exploring!
Zoe – Abooktasia
Penny – Pebble Pen
Diana – Bookish Sisters
Eram – Literary Team With ER
Betsy – Bookish Betsy
Bianca – White Brittle Bird
Don’t feel obliged to do the post, and I’m sorry if I’ve tagged you and you’ve already been tagged, but I just wanted to share a few blogs I enjoy reading!