The lovely Rachel tagged me on Twitter and her blog for this award, so a big thank you to her! I am very very grateful. You can find here blog here: Rachel’s Rambling Reviews.
I need to tag 15 other bloggers for this award, which I shall do at the bottom of this post and on Twitter. Some of you may have already been nominated, so double congratulations! 😊
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
Advice For New Bloggers:
Use social media lots. I’ve met a lot of new blogger friends, and I’ve learnt quickly that having friends in this community is not only a good way to grow your blog, but it also makes blogging so much more fun and helps grow your confidence.
Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for opportunities, rather than waiting for them to be give to you, because they most likely won’t be. For example, I’ve reached out and made friends with other bloggers, I’ve joined NetGalley, I’m always searching the #BloggersWanted hashtag and I’ve put out my own #BloggersWanted to see if anyone is interesting in collabing with me!